Good Morning!

This is just a friendly reminder that the deadline to make your hotel reservation to receive the group rate and to register for our upcoming conference is this coming Friday, October 22, 2010.  Marcy Fisher has sent receipts for all registrations that were processed through Friday, October 15, 2010.  If you have not received a receipt but have submitted your registration, please let us know so that we can be assured that we have received and processed all registrations.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you in New Orleans!

Thank-you,

Kathy Loyd
LSU AgCenter
HRM Office
225/578-8229
225/578-8284(fax)

 <http://www.lsuagcenter.com/>
Note: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the specific individual or entity named above.  If you or your employer is not the intended recipient of this e-mail or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately delete the message.  Thank you.