Hello All!

       As discussed in our last Club Geography meeting, there was an interest expressed for an ethnic food/culture night.  After speaking with the International House, we were asked to do a brief presentation for their upcoming culture night over India.  This event will take place on Wednesday, November 17th from 6:30-8:30 at the I-House where there will be food, performances, and other activities.

      If Club Geography chooses to participate via a presentation, the presenter must be from India, studied abroad in India, or have visited.  We would love to have someone within our department represent us in this upcoming culture night.  If you would be interested, please let me know as soon as possible.

      Also, they are looking for additional performances, so if you are interested, I will be glad to pass the contact information along.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kelsey Vaughn
Club Geography