Tomorrow, Saturday, Oct 30, we will do our part of the Virginia
Tech Regional Math Competition.
Eligible participants from UT will gather at 8:15 in room 102
of the Haslam Business Building, to take the exam from 8:30-11:00

The building should be open for this (and other) events going on there,
but at this moment I have not been apprised whether all doors to the
building will be open or only some.
In the past, when they wanted to be low key,
they kept only the door near the bagel place open, the one from the
plaza at the Stokeley Mgmt center.

I'll be there to proctor the exam. Registration of individuals will be
on site. I am planning for a number of participants equal to those
registered for Putnam, plus those few others that contacted me to express
their interest in participating, but will be able to accommodate a few
more last-minute participants.

Jochen Denzler

This e-mail list is intended for those who have an interest in mathematics at the University of Tennessee. All current UT math majors and minors should be on this list in order not to miss important announcements. To add or remove yourself from the list, visit listserv.utk.edu.