Members and Instructors,

All:

We are still needing three more volunteers for help on Saturday from 8am-7:30pm and Sunday from 8:00am-1:30pm.
Volunteers will be helping to manage tournament duties. In addition to volunteering:

*For those in town and not in practice we are meeting this Friday October 1st at 6pm in the HPER to set up for the Kendo tournament!

*The tournament ends Sunday at 12:30pm- take down will be shortly after. This will last a few hours.

Instructors: email me additional names of those who can volunteer

Judo: ***Do not forget- Monday at mellow mushroom on cumberland ave (8:30pm) is the meeting for the Judo tournament! Be there or you will be forcibly assigned duties!
Tae kwon do: Today at 6:30pm marks the first tkd practice in studio 10 of the TREC till 8pm!

Best!
--
Tucker Netherton

Martial Arts Club President