Members and instructors,

We need your help at 5:00pm on November 19th for the setup of martial arts club annual Judo tournament! Setup usually lasts till nine and consists of hanging signs, moving mats, organizing forms, chair and bleacher placement, concession setup, electronics set up, and various other tasks. We have many mats to move and need as much as help as possible! In addition to the setup on Friday November 19th, we also need help on the day of tournament (Saturday November 30th) to manage and strike the set. Below is a list of tasks that must be filled. Judo: you are required to participate (we will schedule you to a job if you do not sign up for one).
If you wish to assist in the tasks on the day of the tournament, respond in email with the position you wish to fill/assist. The week before the tournament (Thursday Nov. 18th we will be training and running the scoreboards for those of you interested in this position- more on this later).

**MARK YOUR CALENDARS!**
*scoreboards, table workers, and brackets workers require multiple volunteers*

Referee food/concessions - matt/tucker/john Thompson

Daily Beacon/Publicity in TRECS - John Thompson
Table workers -
-

T shirts -

Amy Coleman/Tucker N
Concession Workers -
-

Scoreboard teacher -
-

Coolers/Ice -
Matt Coleman, Mike Takata, Dr. Tyrell
Brackets -

-

Weigh-Ins -
-

Sign-In Table -
-

Announcer -
-

Medal Worker -
Dr. Tyrell
Coffee Pot -
Dr. Tyrell
Trainers -

Amy Coleman
Change for Concessions/T shirts - Mike Takata
Scoreboard Workers -
-
Bracket Workers
-

Score Boards -
-
vaccumm-

Mike Takata
tape/stockroom supplies-
Dr. Tyrell
tools-

-

Rent truck for mats-
Tucker
tarps for food area?-
Tucker
Signs -

Tucker
Tournament forms/Copies - Tucker

Do not forget to get your money to Russell R. in Judo for your warm up uniforms if interested.
More on community service events next week.

Judo Members: email me immediately if this list is not correct (below)

NC waynesville tournament:
John
Felix
Russel