Hey all,

For those new to the club, this is our weekly update email which will let you know what we talked about at the meeting, what trips are coming up, and other stuff that may or may not be important.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by for the first meeting, we had a great turn out and it looks like it's gonna be a fun year. To everyone who didn't get the necessary forms, more info to come soon. We've got a couple things to look forward to in the next week or so.

Fall Bash
This is the big one! We'll be leaving next Friday 9/10 and camping out Friday and Saturday night. There will be many fun activities including...whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, possibly some hiking, and whitewater rafting. More information will be coming soon.

Welcome BBQ/Tailgate
This Saturday we will be having a bbq and tailgate party at our (me and VP Ben) house to welcome all the new members and welcome back the old ones. Come on by, bring something to throw on the grill and don't forget to wear your orange! We'll start grilling around noon and the game starts at 6pm. Our house is at 117 16th St, if you need directions, give us a call (206)390-2047.

Finally, we're looking to do some backpacking and/or sea kayaking toward the end of September/beginning of October, if you have any ideas for where and when let us know. We hope everyone's having a good start to the year and we'll see you Saturday!

Chris Sisneros
UTCH Secretary