Ladies & Gents,

Get ready for a fun weekend. Here’s what you need to know.

Fall Bash Details

·         Get a trip gear list (refer to bottom of email)

·         Go to UTOP tell them your name, you’re with the club, and show them the checklist and tell them what you need from it, reserve the gear/mtn. Bike & mtn. Bike gear/ kayak & kayak gear. They’ll hold on to it for you, and throw it in a back room or something in a big club pile.

·         We will have gas stoves, probably a campfire as well to cook on

·         Food is up to you to bring (the only thing you have to pay for on this trip). I recommend going in with other members on food to save money and time. Same goes for tents; sharing is key.

·         Meet at UTOP before 5:00pm we are loading gear at 5:00, this can get hectic so get there early if possible and they close at 6:00 so we have to be done before that.

·         We will meet in lot 66 afterward to arrange the carpooling, and leave afterward for the Ocoee

·         We will return Sunday evening

Congratulations to you folks on becoming an official member, if your name is here, you’re a member, and if you are on the list for fall bash, you have a spot no questions asked……

·         Stephanie Serago

·         Alex Spicer

·         Brandy Wells

·         Sarah Boop

·         Zach Pendergrass

·         Matt Schnuck

·         Jared Richards

·         Mary (Maggie) Dekalb

·         Davis Denney

·         Eliza (Sarah) Musick

·         James Bosse

Your name is here for 1 or 2 reasons:

1.       You are missing something and you are on the list for Fall Bash but you are missing information on your forms.

2.       You have paid dues, but you have missing information on your forms

·         Madeline Shelly – Missing your Social Security number

·         Jason Comeaux – Missing tag #

·         Dallon Jones – missing tag #

·         Adam Greeley – you need to fill out both sides of the membership form, I only have one side

·         Jesse Weber – model year on your car, tag #, state

·         Laura Wigger – need dues

·         Matthew Burgamy – need your tag #

·         Jarod Mowery – need social security number, need insurance

·         John Bills – need both sides of the membership form, I only have one side

·         Rachel Costin – need dues and insurance

·         Joshua Leonard – need tag #

·         I have a copy of an ALSCO insurance card, but there is no name on it at all.

·         Jarod Mowery – needs to fill out guest traveler form

·         Kristine Sims – need insurance card, and tag number

·         Will Hooper – need insurance, and guest traveler form

·         Joey Mckee – tag# and insurance

·         Scott Beeler – need your membership form

·         Karen Ritchers – need your insurance card

·         Sam Doran – need tag# and guest traveler form, and insurance

·         Megan Spoone – need insurance

If your dues are paid, then you’ve got a spot on Fall Bash, but you need get this information to me before Friday at noon. It is up to you to get this information to me.

For the River:

Bathing Suit

Tennis shoes (no bare feet or flip flops)

T-shift / Polypro

Sun Glasses w strap

Base Ball Cap (optional)

Sun Lotion

Water Bottle

Lunch (in zip lock bag)

Camera (optional)

Towel and Dry change of clothes.

From UTOP

Kayak

Kayak Paddle

Life Jacket

Helmet

Spay Skirt

Paddling Jacket (optional)

Wet Suit booties (optional)

Nail Clippers (Rafting is brutal on finger nails)

For Camping:

Sleeping Bag

Sleeping Pad

Pillow