Howdy do folks,

I hope everybody had a great weekend. We’ve got a meeting this Wednesday as always at 6:30 outside humanities (inside room 68 if the weather’s bad). We’ve got the full moon mountain bike ride this Thursday night and the Nantahala Kayak trip this weekend. Be sure to hit up a roll session and get some practice if you need it. It doesn’t look like we’ll have any instruction on the river like with Fall Bash, so you need to be able to handle yourself pretty well. If enough of you guys want to go rafting on the Nantahala, go for it. Apparently anyone can do it, so you don’t have to be a master raft guide to negotiate that river. There’s also some great mtn. biking up there as well (Tsali), and it sounds like several people want to do some of both this weekend; I know I will.  So if you are going this weekend on either trip, check the lists below to make sure you’re a registered member. Remember you must turn in the Participant form, guest traveler (if you have a car & you’re not a UT employee), insurance copy, and 50$ for dues. It would be awesome if you guys could bring that stuff to the meeting this week.

Also, bring some ideas for Fall Break, it was a tie on votes last week, and we’re still open to ideas; we may even take two different trips if there are enough people.

-          If you are on this list, you are signed up for the Nantahala but you are still not fully registered for the club. This is what we need from you:

David Jacobs – missing everything

Melissa Mckenzie – insurance copy

Jessica Davis – missing everything

James Ballard- dues & insurance

Gabe Quistoff- dues & insurance

Sam Doran- participant form, guest traveler, insurance

Elizabeth Crowder- insurance copy

Will Hooper – remind me to give you your10$

Jon Courcey- participant form is missing a signature,dues, guest traveler & insurance

Joey Mckee- participant form, and insurance

Mariclare Derrick – dues, guest travler, insurance copy

John Bills- tag#, insurance copy

Hannah Lowenberg- missing everything

Allyse Lamon- insurance copy

-          Full moon Bike ride people that aren’t registered:

Michelle Hatcher – missing parts of your participant form and guest traveler, insurance copy, dues

Gabe Quistoff- dues&insurance

James Ballard – dues&insurance

Joey Mckee-participant form, and insurance

Matt McQueen-missing the back side of the participant form, insurance copy and dues

Molly Sullivan- finish participant form, insurance copy

Carson McKinney- missing a signature on your participant form, insurance, and dues

Cassidy Kellogg- missing everything

Sam Doran- participant form, guest traveler, insurance

Michelle Lam-missing everything

Chase Smith- insurance copy

Eleana Castaneda- missing everything

John Bills – tag#, and insurance copy

Jessica Schwendimann?- missing everything