Just to put a side note on chris's email. We are having a pregame tailgate at our house before the game this saturday. the games at 3 so show up when you wake up. We will be grilling and chillin. Wear your orange and bring something to throw on the grill, BYOB.  We live at 117 16th street. Its the last house on 16th. If you cant figure it out call me (859)628-1464.

yee-haw go vols

ben