Hello everyone!

I have had the opportunity to talk with many of you as classes began and I hope the fall semester has started well for all of you.  I look forward to seeing you at the CCI grad student welcome celebration Tuesday afternoon.

I am also writing to ask you to help me with some details for our SIS records.  Please send me (not the list) the following information:

1.       Where you are in your program.   For example: if you are in your first or second year of courses; if you are in your second year of courses, when you expect to be completing comps; and if you have taken comps when you expect to be defending your proposal; and if you are dissertating when you expect to graduate.  I know these dates may change in the future.

2.       Your committee members.  Please be sure to identify your chair and your outside member.

Thanks all and see you soon,

Suzie

Suzie Allard, Ph.D.

Associate Professor & Assistant Director

University of Tennessee

College of Communication & Information

School of Information Sciences

453 Communication Building