Sarah Wright, a student in Kent State's School of Library and Information Science (at our Columbus location, in the State Library of Ohio), in conjunction with the student chapter of the Society for American Archivists, got together with some other SLIS students and alums to produce a video for ALA's Banned Books Week. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMHhwnVdJ78

For more information about the American Library Association's Banned Books Week, visit http://www.ala.org/ala/issuesadvocacy/banned/bannedbooksweek/index.cfm.

All the best,

Flo

Flo Cunningham
Marketing Communications and Public Relations Director
Kent State University

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. -- Jorge Luis Borges