What about the number of Five year programs cropping up and also double
Master degrees and some with Masters and JDs    --for many of our younger
students today, they are also looking for programs where they can spend less
on tuition, and finish certain programs as quickly and conveniently as
possible since most today are also working full time too.
The dynamics may also be changing on these topics again.
we have high schoolers today taking college level coursework, we have
college undergraduates who are doing BA/MA programs in 5 years etc  maybe
expectations are also shifting in different ways again.          / Karen
Weaver