Mr. Gellings-

You might also investigate the Port of Beaumont, Texas.  We understand they are working with the County on such a corridor to a nearby Exxon Plant.  We believe the state of Mississippi also does the same for point to point connectors.  One of our employees that formerly worked for a shipper has indicated that their trucker had one from Memphis, TN to New Haven, MS for heavy containers they shipped on Osprey Line.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Shawn

hanson-inc