Hi everyone!  Attached is the registration information for our upcoming southern region meeting in New Orleans.  In addition to our normal meeting schedule and the evening event, we have also planned two optional events; one on Wednesday for those who may be coming in early, and one on Friday for those who may be staying over after the meeting ends.  Please pay special attention to these events in the registration materials because the deadline to register for them is earlier than the deadline to submit your registration.

Marcy Fisher has sent this information to the Business Officer’s address and Dr. Gina Eubanks will forward it to the 1890’s.

Sue Bonner at Oklahoma will be coordinating the agenda for the HR portions of the meeting.

Let me know if you have questions.  The LSU AgCenter and the Southern University AgCenter are looking forward to being your hosts at this year’s Southern Region SRPO and SABO annual meeting and looking forward to being with all of you in New Orleans!

Ann

Ann Coulon, Director

Human Resource Management

LSU Agricultural Center

103A J. N. Efferson Hall

Post Office Box 25203

Baton Rouge, LA  70894-5203

Phone 225/578-6787; Fax 225/578-8284

email [log in to unmask]

Note: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the specific individual or entity named above. If you or your employer is not the intended recipient of this e-mail or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately delete the message. Thank you.

 CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE