Greetings:

I am wondering if you’d mind sharing a few details about the classification of the role of County Extension Director/Coordinator in your respective states.  Specifically, the following information:

1)	Is this position considered to be in the same classification as Agents/Educators?
2)	Is the salary range the same for the CED/CEC and Agents?
3)	Are the County Director/Coordinator positions reserved for internal candidates (current employees)?
4)	Do you have a job family/career ladder for either position?  And if so, the salary promotional amount to move from one level to the other.

Thanks so much for your help.  I can summarize and share with the group.  Looking forward to seeing you all in New Orleans.

Chris

Chris McClendon
Manager, Human Resources
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
104 Duncan Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
Office Telephone: 334-844-5531
Cellular Telephone: 334-740-9743
Facsimile: 334-844-5345
email:  [log in to unmask]

"ALABAMA A&M AND AUBURN UNIVERSITIES, AND TUSKEGEE UNIVERSITY, COUNTY GOVERNING BODIES AND USDA COOPERATING"