Thanks, Ann.just what we needed.

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Coulon, Ann
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 11:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Southern Region Meeting

Hi Donna and everyone else.  Donna - I apologize for not responding sooner
- your message went to my SPAM box.  If anyone else sent a message I
didn't respond to, that may be the problem.  Since this message is to the
entire listserv, I've attached the meeting materials again and this will
be the final reminder that today is the deadline for registering for the
special events.  Here is an update on both events:

.         Katrina tour - the only expense is bus rental.  We anticipate
the cost being $20-$25/head.  We need the number of participants to
calculate the final cost so please let us know if you're interested and
we'll send the final cost soon.

.         Cooking class - 25 participants are required in order to have
the class.  So far we have about half that number.  If you're interested,
please be sure to let us know.  It is supposed to be a lot of fun.  Of
course if we don't have enough participants, there are plenty of other
excellent restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

Hope you are all doing well.

Ann Coulon, Director

Human Resource Management

LSU Agricultural Center

103A J. N. Efferson Hall

Post Office Box 25203

Baton Rouge, LA  70894-5203

Phone 225/578-6787; Fax 225/578-8284

email [log in to unmask]

Note: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information
intended only for the use of the specific individual or entity named
above. If you or your employer is not the intended recipient of this
e-mail or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately delete the
message. Thank you.

 CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE