Come Join Us Tuesday at Barley's

What: STC-ETC Gathering - our first of the year!

Join us for chatting, networking, socializing, and discussing all things technical communication-related.

When: Tuesday, 21 September 2010

We'll meet from 6:00 - 8:00 pm EST.

Where: Barley's Taproom & Pizzeria in the Old City

200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37915; 865.521.0092

We'll have a group of tables on the second floor landing.

Cost: A deal!

Everyone is invited to come for the special rate of $5 (STC-ETC chapter members, STC members, Non-members).

Join in free with a student ID!

Order from the menu and pay for whatever you order. Note: lots of beer and pizza choices at this venue!

Action: RSVP to Marla by noon on Tuesday at [log in to unmask]

Bring a friend, bring a colleague, or just bring yourself. We'd love to see you!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Marla Vinson

Vice President

East Tennessee Chapter - Society for Technical Communication