Hey Everyone!

We want to thank all those that attended the Club Geography event at Mellow Mushroom last week! We had a great turnout and really cleaned up on the trivia.  The exec board will be having a meeting Monday evening at 6:00 if anyone would like to attend and voice their ideas/opinions about the future of Club Geography.  At the meeting, we will be setting a date for the next club-wide meeting and any up coming events.  We will be sure to keep you posted and hope that you are as excited as we are about the next year in Club Geography!

Thanks,
Executive Board