Hi fellow geographers!

Just a quick reminder of our club meeting tomorrow: 6:00 in BGB 101 (yes, it has been moved!). We'll have pizza and a whole agenda planned to discuss upcoming events. We are open to everyone's ideas, so let us know what's on your mind at the meeting!! It should be fun!

Also, we would like to let you know the executive changes.
President - Kelsey Vaughn
VP- John Buerhaus
Sec- Sarah Jones
Tres. - Rachel Smith

Creative Directors: Andrew Klein and Nathan Grace

Undergrad rep to the Faculty : Grayson Hallenbeck
Undergrad reps to the Dean of Arts and Sciences : Jennifer White and Sarah Jones

* We are here to serve you, so come talk to us about any departmental needs or if you want to share any new ideas.

See you at the meeting! Don't forget Room 101!!!!

Sarah Jones