Hi Jason: Greetings! Good to hear from you. Our student officers of the various organization chapters are on the lookout for planning brown-bags, speaker talks, local get-togethers, etc. Your presentation could be planned for a local student event in Virginia and/or presented electronically via Centra, the software that we use to deliver our online classes in real-time though voice-over-IP. I am forwarding your message on the electronic list for SIS student organization officers to draw attention to this worthy opportunity. Also, I am copying our new student communication liaisons who will bring the matter up for discussion during the first monthly SIS student organizations meeting that will be held on Friday, August 27.

SIS On campus Communication Liaison: Jennifer Randles ([log in to unmask]), second year student

SIS DE Communication Liaison: Rebekah Ellis ([log in to unmask]), second year student

SIS DE Communication Liaison: Kerry Lohmeier ([log in to unmask]), first  year student

Thanks for your efforts and I am sure the students will contact you to plan a subsequent event. My best regards, Bharat Mehra

#######################################
    Bharat Mehra, PhD
    Associate Professor
    School of Information Sciences