Members,

Many apologies for having this information come so late before the start of
the year, but I just received it this morning. I hope everyone is just about
ready for classes to start! This coming week should be busy, but will allow
us to attract new members! Below are our important beginning of the year
events.

*Interest meeting*: *TRECS 227, 5:00-5:45, August 18th (Wednesday)**
*Instructors or members, let me know if you are able to attend. We will use
our powerpoint from last year.

*Rec Fest*: *Tuesday Aug. 17 from 5-8pm (Tuesday)*
Instructors or members, let me know if you are able to attend.
Outside in front of TREC. This is an event in which all clubs set up
informative booths and attract prospective students- primarily freshmen.
Also, there will be mats set up for demonstration time! This gives many
interested students a chance to gain even more interest!

Again I apologize for the lack of timeliness !

--
Tucker Netherton

Martial Arts Club President
Dean's Student Advisory Council