Hey Guys and Gals,

Our first regular meeting is this Wednesday Sept. 1 at 6:30, and there will be FREE PIZZA. For those of you who don’t know, we meet outside of the Humanities building near the bull statue (if the weather is bad we’ll be inside Humanities room 68). We will have club signup forms and a signup list for our first trip, Fall Bash, which is where we will go the weekend of Sept. 10 to rafting, kayaking, mtn. biking, and camping. At the meeting we will also discuss and plan more trips for the semester, so if you have any trip suggestions bring them. Also, club dues must be paid, waivers signed, and a copy of insurance card must be submitted before you can go on any club trips i.e. Fall Bash.

Come on out, if nothing else grab some free pizza and meet some folks. See you soon!

Logan Johnson