FYI...These are the profiles at http://www.sis.utk.edusispeople  and http://www.cci.utk.edu/directory .

-----Original Message-----
From: College of Communication and Information Faculty and Staff [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John McNair
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 4:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CCI-FACSTAFF] Thursdays at Three

Hello there,

I want to remind you to come by the Scripps Convergence
Lab tomorrow at three to learn about how to update your
CCI or SIS web profile and upload your current CV.

Next week, September 2, I will be discussing use of college
servers to share files with students in the labs. We can both
distribute files to the students and have them drop off files
for the instructor on both Macs and PCs pretty easily. This
facility has been used to share tests, sample news stories
for editing, photos and video clips in a fast and safe way.

And suggestions for these sessions are still very welcome.
Let me know what you'd like to discuss or hear about.

John

To view the archives of the cci-facstaff or Join/Leave this list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/cci-facstaff.html