There will be a online presentation about Open Scholar on September 2, 2010, at 1 pm EDT.  If you can't make the live presentation, I encourage you to view the playback.  We are planning to unveil the CCI version - http://scholar.cci.utk.edu -  at the first College faculty meeting. Right now, we are still testing and tweaking  the installation.

Join Acquia, and Harvard's Institute of Quantitative Social Science as we present Open Scholar, a Drupal solution for higher education. This webinar is intended for higher educational institutions looking for an easier way to deploy social publishing websites that facilitate faculty engagement, promote research, and deploy the next generation of social networking and website publishing on campus.
http://acquia.com/resources/webinars/open-scholar-drupal-solution-higher-education

Cindy Lancaster
Technology Coordinator
School of Information Sciences