Troops: If you are experiencing problems watching the lecture videos streaming from the course website, the following commentary from a former student may be of assistance.

From my experience the videos will only load correctly using "Real Player sp GOLD" which is the latest version.   They will not however work with vlc or media player classic with real player codec.   I've used it on vista and xp.  The only little problem is that when it tries to load the intro video you get an error that the video is not found, but once you click "OK" on that message the lectures will load with no problem.
I have also tried this on os x 10.5 and it loads fine with Real Player 11 GOLD, after the error message is closed.

A.J. Baker, PhD, PE
Professor Emeritus
Director, UT CFD Laboratory, http://cfdlab.utk.edu
316A Perkins Hall