From: me452w on behalf of baker586175
Sent: Sat 8/28/2010 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ME 452 Lab 1

 Troops: only 1/3rd of the class have been successful in setting up their public_html site and  actually mounting the Lab 1 report - these have been individually informed of the score.  Another 1/3 have succeeded in setting up of their public_html site, but failed to mount Lab 1 report - their score is 1/2.  The remainder has not yet set up the site, their scores are 0/2 and this constitutes a poor start for the semester.

Note that PE 1 is due Tuesday, Sept 7, which is a firm deadline.  PE assignments are to be submitted by scanning your work, converting to a pdf file and attaching as an email to [log in to unmask].  A separate email giving detailed guidelines on this process will be sent shortly.

This broadcast email is sent from the website "Communications" page to all registered students.  I use this Bellsouth.net email portal exclusively for this purpose.  DO NOT reply to this address - use ONLY [log in to unmask] for all course communications.   AJB