From: FHWA Freight Planning [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Joseph Gellings [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: port-area overweight truck corridor programs

Hello,
I am trying to identify the various working models for a port area overweight
truck corridor program.   These programs recognize the unique need for
overweight cargo drays in the vicinity of ports and use ideas such as corridor
designation and permits to manage this activity.   The programs I have
identified to date are Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oakland, CA, and Tacoma,
WA.   These all follow a similar model so I am hoping this post will lead to
other kinds of working models.
Thank you very much!
Joseph Gellings
Port of Seattle

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email message and its attachments contain work product or other information which is privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you think that you have received this message in error, please email or phone the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.