Good things happen when professionals meet to confer over pertinent topics, led by top names in their field.

Come join the East Tennessee Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication in Nashville at the Millennium Hotel, October 7 through 9, for workshops, talks, conversation, and networking--some fun too--as we pursue professional development in like-minded company. Whether you are new to the profession, a long-time member, or someone considering a career in technical communication, you will find topics of interest. Our keynote speaker is Neil Perlin, a leader in learning and communication technology. Neil is the real deal, approachable, professional, and generous with time and ideas--a resource for your permanent files. We have enlisted many excellent, experienced speakers who are offering a wide array of topics, all focused on professional growth--sustaining a career, looking for new opportunities, refreshing mind and spirit.

For a full list of speakers, their topics, and a preliminary schedule, see http://pcoc.stc-etc.org/.

We hope to see you there!