Two opportunities have surfaced:

1.       If you have or know someone with experience in writing for the
healthcare industry, please contact me about potential contract work.

2.       Long shot here: If you know of an electrical engineer looking for a
two-year contract in the Washington DC area, please contact me. Requirements
(as I received them) include a BA or BS in Engineering w/PE; 15 years of
professional level experience in an engineering field & a minimum of 5 years
as a Program Manager for engineering systems design, installation and life
cycle management or equivalent professional experience; Systems Engineer; BA
or BS in Engineering w/PE; 10 years of professional-level experience in
systems engineering, industrial design or related field.

I will help you make the connection as I received them.

Thanks.

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, President

East Tennessee Chapter, Society for Technical Communication

708.738.8178 cell