Attention Parents:

I am a graduate student conducting research on sibling relations and other family characteristics.  I am interested in analyzing how particular characteristics of siblings, along with other family dynamics, may relate to risk and/or protective factors and overall outcome.  In order to achieve this, I need parents of at least two children to answer some online questionnaires.

In order to qualify, you must be the parent of at least two children between the ages of 6 and 18 who are fully, biologically related siblings (sorry, no half- or step- siblings) that have never been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.  Again, the questionnaires can be completed online (paper copies can also be sent to you if that is preferable) and should take around 30 minutes to complete.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or 225-247-5542 and I will provide further instructions.  Even if you are unsure if you qualify, please feel free to contact me and I will answer any questions you may have.

Thank you so much for your help; it is greatly appreciated!

-Ted

Ted Tomeny
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student
The University of Southern Mississippi