Thank you for the overwhelming response and interest in Alumni Affairs
and Baker Center's September luncheon with Ambassador to Egypt, Margaret
Scobey. The event is full and we can no longer accept reservations.
However, you can hear Ambassador Scobey's presentation online as it
will be webcast live beginning at 12 noon on September 10 at the
following link: http://tinyurl.com/249hm22. It will also be available
online for viewing after the luncheon as well with the link available on
our website, http://bakercenter.utk.edu/.

For those who do have confirmed reservations, parking should be
available in the University Center Garage ($2/hour) and there is also a
small public parking lot at the corner of White Avenue and 17th Street
for a fee. That lot is small and does fill up quickly, but is the
closest public parking to the Baker Center.   The luncheon will run from
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 pm.

If you are on the waiting list, you will be notified by email or phone
no later than September 9, the day before the event, if we have a seat
for you.

Betsy R. Harrell

Administrative Coordinator and Assistant to the Director

Howard H. Baker, Jr. Center for Public Policy

(865) 974-0931