Hi Everyone,

As most of you probably know, I ended up going on maternity leave a
little early due to the unexpected arrival of my baby girl on 7/29.  I wanted to
let you know that while I am away, the office is being managed by Jason
Smethers and Kathy Abbott.  A new email address has been set up for the office
and you will need to send all inquiries to this new address as I will be unable to
reply to those emails during my absence.

The new email address is [log in to unmask]

I hope that all of you have had a great summer and I wish each of the best this
fall.

Sincerely,

Regina Lewellyn

To view the archives or Join/Leave the UTKVA list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utkva.html