STC/ETC friends,

How are y'all?  Who's looking for some work?

Today, Sara Beth Warren of Aerotek called me and then sent the following
email.  Please contact her directly if you are interested in the Aerotek job.
Note her statement about salary range being "very flexible."

Best regards to all,
Russ

----------------------
Hi Russel,

We spoke earlier about the technical writer position in the Knoxville area. Just
to reiterate, it is a short-term contract from 3-6 months. I have listed a job
description below for anyone that might be interested. The salary range is
very flexible but it would be in the $23/hr. range. Again, thank you so much
for all your help with this position. If you have any questions, please feel free
to contact me. I have listed my information at the bottom of the email.

The Role:
The purpose of this role is to compile, create, and convey technical material in
a concise and effective manner for training purposes. These training materials
are for use of mine production, operations, and processing personnel to
optimize and improve the skills, knowledge, and procedures used in
production of zinc concentrate, safely, cost effectively, and in environmentally
controlled manner. In particular this position is a temporary position for
producing effective training modules from existing modules, manufacturers,
operating manuals, field installation handbooks, and information from
technical or expert operators.

Qualifications/Experience:
 Experience in heavy industry, trade engineering would be an advantage.
Experience in understanding and writing technical materials essential.
Minimum of a GED, higher education preferred.

Sarah Beth Warren
Contract Engineering Recruiter
Aerotek Inc.
408 North Cedar Bluff