________________________________
De : Gaby Dotan <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Jeu 29 juillet 2010, 2h 59min 03s
Objet : planning library buildings

The following message is on behalf of Ilana  Peled:

Has anyone taught a course on library space  planning and design (or achitecture
of library buildings)? I would greatly  appreciate if you could share your
syllabus with me. Please direct replies to Ilana    [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Gaby Dotan

Gaby Dotan,  PhD
Head, Department of Information and Knowledge Management
and Program  of Information and Library Studies
School of  Government and Social  Policy
Beit Berl College
Beit Berl, Israel 44905
tel.  03-5403372
email: [log in to unmask]