From: ProEdit Recruiting [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Permanent Technical Writer (Cumming, GA) Job # GA229

ProEdit, Inc., a staffing firm that specializes in hiring technical writers and editors, has a new opportunity available. The job description is listed below.

If you are interested in this position, please apply on ProEdit's website. If you have any questions about the position, please call Molly at 1-888-776-3348. Should you need to hire a technical writer or instructional designer, please visit ProEdit’s website to learn more about our services.

If this is not the right position for you, but you know someone who might be a good match, please visit our Web site to learn more about ProEdit's Referral Program.

Permanent Technical Writer (Cumming, GA) Job # GA229

ProEdit has an exciting opportunity for a technical writer for a full-time, onsite, permanent position in Cumming, GA, a northern suburb of Atlanta. The technical writer will be a member of the documentation team and will create and maintain user manuals, installation guides, catalogs and technical specifications, and other product documentation for PLCs, HMIs, programming software, and other automation devices.

This is an excellent opportunity for a technical writer with a background in industrial engineering and automation. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Our client will offer interview and relocation expenses for the right candidate.

Qualifications for this position include:

If you are interested in this position, apply on ProEdit's website.  If you have any questions about the position, please call Molly at 1-888-776-3348. If you are a hiring manager and want to learn more about our services, please visit ProEdit’s website.

If you do not want to receive e-mails notifying you of open positions with ProEdit, let us know by sending an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with "REMOVE" in the subject field, or send a written request to ProEdit, Inc., P.O. Box 462, Cumming, GA 30028.