Join us for A Conversation About Civility in Governance

August 12, 2010
6:30 - 8 p.m.

Location:
MeadowView Marriott
Kingsport, TN

Panelists:
Senator Howard H. Baker Jr.
Governor Phil Bredesen
Governor Winfield Dunn
James Rogers, CEO Eastman Chemical Company

Moderator:
John Seigenthaler
Founding Editor of USA Today
Founder of the First Amendment Center

Panelists will discuss the impact of incivility on the legislative process and the
public trust with the idea that increased incivility makes it more difficult to
meet the challenges of our nation. We also ask that panelists help identify
solutions to these challenges. By the end of the evening we hope to have
inspired a new standard for civility.

The event will also be webcast and is available for viewing via this link
http://tinyurl.com/2dveyd8

Sponsored by:
Eastman

Hosted by:
Howard H. Baker, Jr. Center for Public Policy
Tennessee Business Roundtable
and the Bristol, Johnson City and Kingsport Chambers of Commerce

This event is FREE and open to the public.  R.S.V.P. is REQUIRED!

Please R.S.V.P by Wednesday, August 4 to Marybeth McLain at  423.392.8827
or [log in to unmask]