Members and Instructors,

Many members have expressed strong interest in continuing practice on
regular schedule close to the previous semester.
Judo has expressed strong interest in multiple practices each week close to
regular schedule as well as morning practices.
Jujitsu had also expressed an interest in practice and workouts a couple
weeks ago.
Instructors: If you wish to have practice on a regular basis and have
students which are also interested please email me with a request for times.

Keep in mind that the TREC closes at 9:00pm.
Since we will be having less practice than the average year's schedule it
should not be too difficult to work out a reasonable timetable.

So far I have received a request for 6-8 MW
email me if you also wish to be added

Thank you!
Tucker Netherton
Pres, Martial Arts