Effective June 10, 2010, the LIS Program at the University of Denver will be in a new building, Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall, 1999 E Evans Ave, Denver, CO 80208-1700

Our phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same.

Please come see us! Our new building has a wide array of learning technologies, including two Cisco telepresence rooms. In addition, the native stone and copper used for the interior and exterior add to the beauty of the building.

Have a great summer,
Mary

Mary Stansbury, PhD
Associate Professor & Program Chair
Library & Information Science
Morgridge College of Education, University of Denver
303-871-3217