From: "Ann Sparanese" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "SRRT List" <[log in to unmask]>, "PLG Discussion List" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 5:05:54 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [srrtac-l] McCook presents 2010 Coleman Lecture

Hi --I hope everyone who can will save the date and attend the COLEMAN LECTURE on Monday morning, where the honoree and speaker is our own Kathleen de la Pena McCook . It's from 8 - 10 am on Monday June 28 th in the Washington Convention Center Room 209 A/B. Her subject is "librarians and Human Rights." Below is the article from American Libraries online.

http://www.ala.org/ala/aboutala/offices/olos/olosprograms/jeanecoleman/jeanecoleman.cfm

Ann Sparanese

	McCook to present 2010 Dr. Jean E. Coleman Library Outreach Lecture | American Libraries Magazine
Source: americanlibrariesmagazine.org

	[log in to unmask] sent this using ShareThis .