Do you teach a course in government documents or related areas
(for example: international information sources, data, information policy)

The Depository Library Council is planning the plenary sessions for the
Oct. 2010
meeting of the Council (in Washington DC) and would like to gauge
interest of
those teaching in the area for a session on govdoc education.
Are there aspects related to teaching and education in government
documents you would
like to discuss with your peers/learn more about/specific topic on interest?

If you have any suggestions please e-mail me off list.

Also, I am trying to collect a list of people teaching Government
Documents and related courses
and would appreciate hearing back from those of you in the field.

Sincerely,
Debbie Rabina

Debbie Rabina, Ph.D,
Assistant Professor
Pratt Institute, School of Information and Library Science
144 West 14th Street, 6th fl.
New York, NY, 10011-7301