*ALISE at ALA - The ALA conference is right around the corner.  This year in Washington DC, ALISE is standing tall to get the word out about our association, our members and libraries in general.  We hope you will be joining us for:

*ALISE 2011 - the due dates for a variety of awards, research competitions, juried paper proposals and juried program proposals are coming due soon.  Here is a list of what to watch out for:
Conference Content

Research Competitions
Awards

Continue to watch ALISE.org  for more 2011 Conference information!

If you have any questions, comments, or praises, please feel free to contact ALISE headquarters at [log in to unmask] or 312-795-0996.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Combs

ALISE Executive Director