*<http://www.alise.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=112732>ALISE at ALA - The ALA
conference is right around the corner.  This year in Washington DC, ALISE
is standing tall to get the word out about our association, our members and
libraries in general.  We hope you will be joining us for:
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=80125>ALISE
Ribbon<http://www.alise.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=80125> - Come to booth
#924 to pick up your ALISE member ribbon.  Add it to your name tag and wear
it proudly!
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=80125>ALISE/LIS
Cooperative Education Pavilion - Which Institutional Member schools will be
at the Shared ALISE booth.  Check out
<http://www.alise.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=80126>ALISE.org to find out.
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=80125>ALISE/Cooperative
Library and Information Studies Alumni Reunion - Who will be at the Alumni
Reunion this year.  Find out on
<http://www.alise.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=80126>ALISE.org.
    *
<http://ala.org/ala/issuesadvocacy/advocacy/libraryadvocacyday/faq/index.cfm>Library
Advocacy Date - will you stand tall with your colleague to support
libraries and library education.
    *
<http://www.alise.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=112733&orgId=ali>Intelligence
Analysis: A Discussion of Convergent Skills and the Future - Join others
interested in learning about the integration of analysis skills into LIS
and I-school curricula and to highlight intelligence analysis as another
information career.

*ALISE 2011 - the due dates for a variety of awards, research competitions,
juried paper proposals and juried program proposals are coming due
soon.  Here is a list of what to watch out for:
Conference Content
    *
<http://data.memberclicks.com/site/ali/2011conf_ALISE.Juried.call.2011.doc>Call
for Juried Paper Proposals  July 15, 2010
    *
<http://data.memberclicks.com/site/ali/ALISE2011-callforprogramproposals_LP-1.doc>Call
for Juried Program Proposals  July 15, 2010

Research Competitions
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55551>
<http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55538>ALISE/Eugene
Garfield Doctoral Dissertation Competition  June 30, 2010
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55551>
<http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55551>ALISE/Bohdan S.
Wynar Research Paper Competition  July 15, 2010
    *
<http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55542>ALISE/Dialog
Methodology Paper Competition  July 15, 2010
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55541>ALISE/LMC
Paper Award  July 15, 2010

Awards
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55549>ALISE
Service Award  July 15, 2010
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55545>ALISE Award
for Professional Contribution   July 15, 2010
    * <http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55537>ALISE Award
for Teaching Excellence  July 15, 2010
    *
<http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=55544>ALISE/Pratt-Severn
Faculty Innovation Award  July 15, 2010
    *
<http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=70367>ALISE/Norman
Horrocks Leadership Award  July 15, 2010
    *
<http://www.alise.org/mc/adminUI/page.do?sitePageId=70366>ALISE/University
of Washington Information School Youth Services Graduate Student Travel
Award  July 15, 2010

Continue to watch <http://www.alise.org/>ALISE.org  for more 2011
Conference information!

If you have any questions, comments, or praises, please feel free to
contact ALISE headquarters at [log in to unmask] or 312-795-0996.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Combs

ALISE Executive Director