June-July 2010 Faculty Spotlight
Dr. Steve Pearson, Lecturer
Department of English

“My Technology vs. Your Technology: Finding A Technological Middle Ground With Your Students”

Check out the latest faculty spotlight at http://itc.utk.edu/spotlight to learn how Dr. Steve Pearson is trying to incorporate technology into his classes. Steve shares some of the successes and failures he has experienced as he tries to stimulate discussions outside of the classroom.

While you’re there… Check out our former spotlights. They still shine a bright light on ideas that might work for YOU!

Dr. Jean A. Derco
Executive Director, Office of Information Technology
OIT Support Organization

The University of Tennessee
109 Hoskins
1400 West Cumberland