Dear Southern Region Personnel Friends:

The below announcement was sent out to the College yesterday.  Hope everyone is doing well.

Mary

It is with mixed emotions that I let you know that after over 31 years of service, Carolyn Sowers will be retiring from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences human resources department effective September 1st, 2010.  I am thrilled that Carolyn will have an opportunity to spend more time with her family, especially those precious grandchildren, as well as volunteer activities, and beach travels.

We will be working over the next several weeks to review and transition the duties and responsibilities of Carolyn’s position in the human resources department.

Carolyn’s service, commitment and loyalty to the college are deeply appreciated and she will be greatly missed.  The professionalism and dedication with which she carried out her responsibilities has been a model for all of us to strive towards.

Please join me in wishing Carolyn well in her future endeavor’s and thanking her for the many years of service she has given to the college.