All,

Looks like I’m going to try and do an overnight canoe trip on Upper Clear Creek on Friday and Saturday. This won’t be an official club trip and you’ll need to secure your own gear. Hollar if you are intersted.

Also, The annual Chota Canoe and Kayak School is June 19 & 20. This is a easy (and cheap)  way to get some training in whitewater kayaking and I highly recommend it.

Lastly, Chota will be hosting a Swift Water Rescue Course on July 17 and 18.

Please let me know if you would like to attend any of these courses.

Later,

Randy

865 567-7295