Troops: I have reviewed your lab reports and communicated comments individually.   Several reports were devoid of "discussion" in the Discussion of Results section.  This costs points - be attentive to this in your final exam reporting!

If you did not return your lecture DVD set at the last class, it can be purchased for $10, given to Ms. Pam Ward in the MABE office, or returned with your name written inside to my Perkins 305 mailbox by the final due date.  Failure to respond to this requirement will result in your course grade not being recorded online.

The lab 13 archive is open.  AJB