From: Lancaster, Cindy Teaff (Cindy T.) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 17, 2010 at 1:51 PM
Subject: [UTKSIS-L] FW: Join the UTSIS-ITRL Listserv
To: [log in to unmask]

Feel free to distribute this message...

Hi all: Greetings! Please join the UTSIS-ITRL Listserv established by the University of Tennessee-School of Information Sciences’ Information Technology Rural Librarian Master’s Scholarship Program. The purpose of this open electronic list is to share information about news and opportunities related to the UTSIS-ITRL Program.

#######################################
    Bharat Mehra, PhD
    Assistant Professor
    School of Information Sciences