Please forgive the duplication.

As the Chair of the Library Research Roundtable (LRRT) of the American Library Association (ALA), I would cordially invite you to attend the research forums and our Steering Committee meeting at the 2010 ALA Annual conference in June 2010. Please find the meeting information below.

Meeting Name

Day

Date

Time

Location

Library Research Round Table Committee Meeting

Monday

6/28/2010

1.30 PM-3.30 PM

GRAND-Independence D

Library Research Round Table Four-Star Research

Sunday

6/27/2010

8.00 AM-10.00 AM

WCC-146C

New Minds, New Approaches

Saturday

6/26/2010

10.30 AM-12.00 PM

WCC-144A-C

Research from the Field: Increasing the Competitive Edge and Impact of Library's People, Services, and Technologies

Sunday

6/27/2010

1.30 PM-3.30 PM

GRAND-Constitution A

Research to Understand Users: Issues and Approaches

Sunday

6/27/2010

10.30 AM-12.00 PM

GRAND-Independence H/I

Washington Convention CenterWCC

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill - HYATT

Beacon Hotel – BEAC

JW Marriott Hotel – JW

Capital HiltonCAP**

MadisonMAD

Doubletree Hotel – DOUB

The Mayflower Renaissance – MAY

Embassy Suites Convention Center – EMB

Marriott at Metro CenterMET

Four Points by Sheraton – FOUR

Washington Plaza – PLAZA

Grand Hyatt Washington – GRAND*

Renaissance Washington – REN*

Hamilton Crowne Plaza Hotel – HAM

Washington Marriott – WASH

Hilton WashingtonHIL*

Westin City Center – WEST

* Headquarters

** Co-Headquarters

We look forward to seeing you in Washington DC,

Larry

LRRT Chair 2009 - 2010

Assistant Professor
Department of Library Science