PhD Students
All iSchool at Drexel PhD students share a passion for research, exploring how technology links people and information. Human-computer interaction, data mining, digital libraries, competitive intelligence: These are just a few of the research areas through which our students contribute to the information field. While here, our students learn, research and publish. When they leave, they lead.

Research
Faculty at the iSchool are world-renowned for their innovative research, and like our students, they are passionate about using technology to connect people with information, exploring diverse areas in this research space. Impartial surveys of scholarly productivity rank The iSchool at Drexel faculty among the top 10 for information science programs in the U.S.

Succeed
iSchool PhD graduates have gone on to pursue careers in both academia and industry research at such institutions as Princeton University; University of California, Irvine; University of Missouri, Columbia; Microsoft; and IBM.

The iSchool at Drexel offers a part-time PhD for working professionals. Classes are held at night for your convenience. The application deadline for part-time PhD Study has been extended to July 1. If you would like to be at the forefront of a growing research field, visit www.ischool.drexel.edu/phd, and apply today!

Interested in learning more?
Sign up for the iSchool's online PhD information session
Wednesday, June 2, 2010, Noon to 1 p.m.

R.S.V.P. at http://www.ischool.drexel.edu/phdwimba by May 28, 2010.
Details will be provided when you R.S.V.P.