The most recent Volunteer Connections bill statements have been posted online.

This covers service and payments for the month of March.

Please note that, as always, the bill must be paid by the 25th of the current month, April 25, 2009, or your service is subject to suspension and a subsequent reconnection fee.

Past due notices will no longer be sent.

Remember is you wish to disconnect DSL service or voice with DSL service you must bring all equipment down to our office in the basement of Humanities

Please visit http://oit.utk.edu/ecommerce to view and pay your bill.

We also accept mail payments, phone payments and payments at our office in the basement of the Humanities Bldg. Our normal office hours are 8 am to 4 pm Monday thru Friday.

If you are not able to log in to your account, please let us know by e-mail. Please include your UT Net id.

If you have received this e-mail in error and have no service with the Volunteer Connections office, please let us know by e-mail.

*Please do not respond directly to this email; it is linked to an unmonitored box.

 Send emails directly  to [log in to unmask].

Thank you,
The Volunteer Connections staff
Volunteer Connections Telephone Services 1115 Volunteer Blvd 9 Humanities Bldg Knoxville, TN 37996 865-974-8006
http://oit.utk.edu/ecommerce/
http://oit.utk.edu/phone/

ONE CONTACT
MANY SOLUTIONS